Saturday, June 1, 2013

End Chapter

So, I graduated!

[proof, repping ATL]


It was a blur of a day, Biden gave a speech, a lot of photos were taken that I haven't even posted on facebook yet, and there was a LOT of family and friends in town for me. My mom, my best friend and I drove 13 hours back to Atlanta with everything (important) that I acquired during my 4 years at Penn and it was/still is weird to not know when I'm going back. 

Penn was an incredible experience and I'm so glad I went. DMD was so awesome and I met so many people that I wish I could have spent more time with! I will miss my casa de locas, all of my favorite places to eat in Philly (which could have their own blog), Penn squirrels, Locust Walk, my ZTA family, my DMDers, being around so many different people all the time, and lots of other things. 
I wasn't quite ready to leave all those things yet...




No comments:

Post a Comment